As we near the end of the COVID-19 pandemic and adjust to the new norms, we continue to prioritize the health and safety of those who receive services from us. Click HERE to learn more.
Camille Cooper Scroggins, P.C.
CREATING FAMILY LAW SOLUTIONS WITH RESPECT AND PRIVACY
Call or Text
“Collaborative Professional” is the term used to describe the lawyers, neutral financial professionals, neutral mental health professionals, and any other neutral professionals that participate in the collaborative divorce process. Collaborative divorce professionals should attend a two-day Basic Collaborative Training course and a two-day Basic Interdisciplinary Training course, as well as observe at least one collaborative divorce from start to finish, before they participate as a collaborative divorce professional in a case.
Master Credentialed Collaborative Professional
To become a “Credentialed Collaborative Professional” requires the following:
- Membership in Collaborative Divorce Texas for the prior 3 consecutive years;
- Good standing with the applicable professional licensing board for the prior 5 consecutive years;
- 8 concluded collaborative cases in the prior 3 years or 20 concluded collaborative cases over their career;
- At least 3 positive professional recommendations from their list of collaborative cases; and
- Attend Basic Collaborative Training, and within 5 years of the application, attend 3 of 5 annual State Bar of Texas Collaborative Law Courses, 1 Collaborative Divorce Texas Advanced Training, and receive 25 additional hours of collaborative education or training.
To become a “Master Credentialed Collaborative Professional”, one must meet all of the criteria above, plus have:
- 50 concluded collaborative cases over their career; and
- Leadership and significant service to the collaborative community.
Camille was in the 2017 inaugural class of those obtaining credentialing in Texas. She achieved the highest level of certification as a Master Credentialed Collaborative Professional. She has spent more than 20 years representing collaborative divorce clients in Texas. She has the training and experience to successfully handle these cases and is ready to help you.
Contact Camille today to discuss your Collaborative Divorce.